For the animated series, they sing the theme song.
- Lillias White as Calliope, the Muse of epic tales, who wears a headband over her big, curly hair
- Vanéese Y. Thomas as Clio, the Muse of history, with the ponytail
- Cheryl Freeman as Melpomene, the long-haired Muse of drama
- LaChanze as Terpsichore, the dance Muse with the short, kinky hair
- Roz Ryan as Thalia, the short and plump Muse of comedy
As goddesses of sing and poetry and history and dancing and Zeus their father has Music Contest he invited the gods and goddesses and The Sirens their were jealous at The muses song good and beautiful and The sirens song their siren song zeus was the judge and judge the muses were their song declare them the winners and sirens lost the contest
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
- Immortality - they can live forever and cannot be killed.
- Object Manifestation - They can inhabit statues and images that depict them (bring said statues and/or image to life). The five often do this to begin or join in a song.
In the movie, they are prestented as the five lovely dark skin Goddesses whose domain lies in the arts, and they sing the tales of ancient Greece in a "gospel choir" style.