Ruler of the Cosmos
|Rulers of the Universe|
|Television||Hercules: The Animated Series|
|Inspiration||The Greek gods|
|Affiliation||Hercules Demi-Gods, Cherubs|
|Goal||Maintaining the order of the cosmos|
|Enemies||Hades, Titans, Echidna and her children|
|Powers and Abilities||Immortality, shapeshifting, teleportation, magical powers|
|Fates||To rule the cosmos forever|
The Olympian Gods are the rulers of the world of Hercules. They reside high above on Mount Olympus where they discuss affairs related to the mortal world or matters regarding monsters or disorders in nature. The most powerful are known as The Twelve Olympians
List of Olympian GodsEdit
- Zeus: King of the Gods, God of the sky and lighting, lord of the cosmos
- Hera: Queen of the Gods, Goddess of Marriage and Womanhood
- Hades: Lord of the Dead, Ruler of the Underworld
- Poseidon: God of the Sea
- Demeter: Goddess of nature
- Hestia: Goddess of the hearth and family
- Athena: Goddess of Wisdom
- Ares: God of war
- Aphrodite: Goddess of Love
- Hephaestus: God of craftsmen
- Apollo: God of the Sun
- Artemis: Goddess of the wild
- Dionysus: God of parties and wine
- Hermes: Messenger of the gods; God of travels
Minor Gods Edit
- Morpheus: God of sleep
- Muses: Goddesses of the arts and proclaimers of heroes
- Phantasos: God of Dreams
- Trivia: God of trivia
- Eros: God of passion whose duty is to make others fall in love.
- Boreas: God of winds
- Narcissus: God of Vanity
- Pan: God of Nature
- Psyche: Goddess of the Soul
- Persephone: Goddess of spring
- Amphitrite: Goddess of the sea
- Triton: God and messenger of the Sea and son of Poseidon.
- Styx: Goddess of the river Styx
- Iris: Goddess of Rainbow.
- Helios: God of the sun and guardian of oaths.
- Selene : Goddess of the moon.
- Eos : Goddess of dawn.
- Astraeus : God of energy.
- Atalanta goddess of forest and hunting and running.
- Circe: Goddess of magic.
- Eris goddess of Strife and Discord and chaos
- Thanatos God of Death
- Nyx goddess of the night
- Gaia goddess of the earth
- Adonis God of Beauty and desire and vegetable and rebirth
List of Demigods Edit
- Hercules: Son of Zeus. Main hero in the film Hercules and the series.
- Hecate: Demigoddess of Witchcraft
- Nemesis: Demigoddess of Vengeance
- Fear and Terror: Sons of Ares
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
Olympian Gods possess vast amounts of power, including...
- Immortality: Most if not all Gods Possesses the Ability to live Forever without fear of aging or dying.
- Superhuman Strength: All gods possess some level Super Strength or Enhanced Strength which are far superior of a human
Note: All Olympians have some potential to manipulate magical or cosmic energies for some purpose. These powers are mostly limited to:
- Metamorphosis: the ability to change their appearance or shape,
- Teleportation: The Ability to Instantly Move across great distances.
Note: However, a small minority of the Olympians is capable of Energy Manipulation: manipulating vast amounts of energy for a variety of purposes, including...
- Physical augmentation of their physical capabilities,
- Firing powerful blasts energy for destructive purposes, which can be Energy based